The team at Frontier Networks would like to wish all RA Simple customers a very Merry Christmas and a happy, safe and prosperous New Year.
As we approach the holiday season the telecommunications industry imposes an embargo period resulting in a number of important restrictions. Please note that Frontier Network's embargo will commence 5pm on Friday 18th December and continues through to 9am Monday 11th January. During this time our office will be closed.
During the Embargo period:
- New orders for standard services will be accepted as usual, however due to network and carrier embargos, processing will commence after the embargo resulting in extended response and service delivery times. This may effect order delivery times both before and after the embargo;
- Local phone number portability (LNP) requests will not be processed;
- Service installations will not be scheduled or undertaken;
- Provisioning activities associated with non-standard services and any network re-configuration activities, will not be undertaken;
We will also be reducing planned network activity to emergency only work, to reduce the risk of outages affecting customers.
The Simple Support Desk will continue to remain operational with skeleton staff during the embargo period excluding public holidays. Please note that the standard hours for the Simple Customer Care team are:
- Accounts and Billing – Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm QLD
- Technical Support – Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm QLD plus Saturdays 9am to 5pm QLD
We would like to thank you for your support throughout 2015 and we look forward to serving you in 2016.